As a teacher, I draw on my working experience to give efficient tools that students can immediately use in their work, realizing that the clientele of today is a lot more demanding, experienced and informed than the one I encountered when I finished school over 20 years ago.
I pay great attention to details, communication and professionalism while leaving room for intuition and style development. I, of course, leave ample time for practice as well.
I teach the following modalities:
- From May 17th to 21th 2018, La Villa 4 rue de la Richelandiére 42000 St Etienne
- From October 16th to 18th 2018 in Nantes, contact me for details
I am teaching this approach of bodywork since July of 2013. Deep Flow has become my main approach to bodywork. Deep Flow gives me an understanding of our role as bodyworkers which is to help support our clients in achieving an overall well being and I am very excited to be sharing this technique.
“Deep Flow is an alignment-based approach to deep tissue massage dedicated to the continuing evolution of the human mind and body”
– Mylène Bergeron (creator of Deep Flow)
Deep Flow Foundation
- January 13th, 14th ,27th, 28th 2019. Registration: Paris Beauty Academy à Nanterre
Deep Flow In Motion
- From June 6th to 9th 2019.The Miki School Paris 3eme. Registration: THE MIKI SCHOOL
For more information regarding Deep Flow, please visit the website.
Hosting a Class:
Do you want to host a training in your facility? Do you want to host a class? Please contact me for details and availability.
Private tutoring available in Swedish massage, deep tissue, Deep Flow and spa techniques (In Nantes or your location) .